[SOLVED] Should I go AIO or Air Cooling for my ITX build?

Aug 24, 2019
Parts
CPU: i5 4570
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GB OC
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
Case: Thermaltake Core v1
PSU: Coolermaster MasterWatt Lite 700w

I'm not planning on oc'ing or anything, but it will be used for light and heavy games and as a HTPC. I want to try to keep noise down and keep things as cool as possible.
Most parts are great 2nd hand deals so ignore any overpowered parts (i.e. the 700w psu lol)

I'm trying to decide between either the:
Coolermaster Masterliquid Lite 120 (AIO)
or the
be quiet! Pure Rock Slim

I may add 2 Noctua NF-R8 Redux 80mm fans at the back as well based on whether you guys recommend them or not.
I'm just a little concerned about overall temps from the GPU etc as it's a smaller build.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
If overclocking is out of the picture, you're going to be fine with any 30USD'ish Air cooler. I'd pick a Cryorig H7 or the CoolerMaster Hyper 212x/Evo/Plus or the Pure Rock(not the slim version). Though looking at the case and it's limitations, I'd suggest picking up an AIO and have it mounted at the front. The Aircooler will need an assist with fans for airflow/heat buildup.

Speaking of which, how much does the Aircooling route cost you and how much will the AIO cost you in order to implement? (Cooler + 80mm fans vs AIO)

Lutfij

Titan
If overclocking is out of the picture, you're going to be fine with any 30USD'ish Air cooler. I'd pick a Cryorig H7 or the CoolerMaster Hyper 212x/Evo/Plus or the Pure Rock(not the slim version). Though looking at the case and it's limitations, I'd suggest picking up an AIO and have it mounted at the front. The Aircooler will need an assist with fans for airflow/heat buildup.

Speaking of which, how much does the Aircooling route cost you and how much will the AIO cost you in order to implement? (Cooler + 80mm fans vs AIO)

Solution