[SOLVED] Should i go for a wifi card or a wifi usb for gaming?

Oct 16, 2018
The WiFi card is: TP-Link TL-WN881ND Wireless N300

the wifI USB is: TP-Link TL-WN722N Wireless N150 High Gain USB

Oct 16, 2018
Powerline adapters are not in my budget currently, my dad had one previously but I can only find one of the Powerline adapter. I would like to know as my pc will be in the basement and the WiFi modem is 2 floors up. I would like to play games, like siege, destiny 2, for honor and other multilayer games

kanewolf

Titan
Powerline adapters are not in my budget currently, my dad had one previously but I can only find one of the Powerline adapter. I would like to know as my pc will be in the basement and the WiFi modem is 2 floors up. I would like to play games, like siege, destiny 2, for honor and other multilayer games
Your PC in the basement and WIFI two floors above, is probably going to perform poorly. Good luck.

Oct 16, 2018
Hey, I was wondering if I upgrade to the Rogers 1gbps, plan, will the WiFi card work well? If it still doesnt, than I'll save up for a powerline adapter

Oct 16, 2018
Oh no its not just for the gaming pc, I'm planningon upgrading anyways because my WiFi is slow and want a better experience even when my household has over 10 devices

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS