[SOLVED] Should i go for RTX 2060 / RTX 2060 Super / RX 5700?

Solution
60 Hz...I basically want a very strong card for 1080p gaming because I don't want to upgrade it in 5 years+ if possible.

Ok I can understand that, I just will point out to manage expectations. So a GTX980 which was considered over the top for 1080p 5-6 years ago is now entry to mid level. Sometimes it’s better to go with a slightly weaker and cheaper card today then in 2-3 years sell it and add some extra cash and buy another mid range gpu that outperforms a top end card bought 5-6 years before.

The 2060 Super and 5700 are about equal with each outperforming the other in different games.
View: https://youtu.be/5dneAdQMvEo

However the 2060 Super runs cooler, uses less power and drivers have...
You should be able to get some fairly nice savings with a 5700 while getting as good or better performance. Picking the right one gives you the opportunity to flash it to a 5700XT pretty easily and get even better performance (2070 class). One thing to look for is a dual BIOS, so you update one BIOS leaving the other as the fall-back if anything should go wrong.

60 Hz...I basically want a very strong card for 1080p gaming because I don't want to upgrade it in 5 years+ if possible.

Ok I can understand that, I just will point out to manage expectations. So a GTX980 which was considered over the top for 1080p 5-6 years ago is now entry to mid level. Sometimes it’s better to go with a slightly weaker and cheaper card today then in 2-3 years sell it and add some extra cash and buy another mid range gpu that outperforms a top end card bought 5-6 years before.

The 2060 Super and 5700 are about equal with each outperforming the other in different games.
View: https://youtu.be/5dneAdQMvEo

However the 2060 Super runs cooler, uses less power and drivers have been more stable. It also supports Ray Tracing but I don’t see that as a big deal. I’d opt for the 2060 Super.

You may also want to consider a 144Hz monitor in the future.

Solution
The RX 5700 Red Dragon seems to be running pretty quiet, I believe it's one of the most quiet 5700's cards and it's true 2 slot cooler. It looks like a better option, for the money same performance or better compared to 2060 S and cheaper...
I have the 5700 Red Dragon and can confirm it's a nice quiet card. It also has a dual bios with performance and quiet fan settings. The performance fan setting is quiet enough I considered the quiet BIOS pretty much unnecessary -- so I flashed it with the 5700XT Red Dragon "performance" BIOS.