Should i go to 4k or G-Sync

Solution
Same here, higher FPS is always more important to me.

I'd get the G-SYNC monitor, your performance in games will be higher due to the higher refresh rate.

Here are a few tips for your build:

1. Defiantly get a better psu, it's not worth your motherboard, CPU and Graphics card to die due to a budget psu. Get a 600W+ SeaSonic power suppily.

2. Get the Maximus VII, it has more features and has future support for broadwell cpus.

3. Unless you like that dominator memory, I'd get the corsair Vengeance Pro. It's cheaper and just as good as dominator for mainstream builds.
Same here, higher FPS is always more important to me.

I'd get the G-SYNC monitor, your performance in games will be higher due to the higher refresh rate.

Here are a few tips for your build:

1. Defiantly get a better psu, it's not worth your motherboard, CPU and Graphics card to die due to a budget psu. Get a 600W+ SeaSonic power suppily.

2. Get the Maximus VII, it has more features and has future support for broadwell cpus.

3. Unless you like that dominator memory, I'd get the corsair Vengeance Pro. It's cheaper and just as good as dominator for mainstream builds.

Solution

ItsAllNew

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
My mistake i chose the wrong mobo on pc part picker website ^^ i have the VII mobo as it says in my signature :) and yeah i think in the very near future i will upgrade the psu to something a little stronger.

FOr the monitors in my personal opinion FPS is more important than resolution for me so after looking at it i think a gsync monitor might be a better choice

I'm sorry too, I thought you said that was the PC you were gona buy, my mistake.

Which g sync monitor are ya gona get?

ItsAllNew

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
Oh to add to that how important is the PSU upgrade? is it something what should be done ASAP or can it be left till Christmas per say?

and im looking at the PG278Q by Asus, i personally love monitors with that much movement options of the screen

TRENDING THREADS