[SOLVED] Should I keep anything when upgrading and are the parts i've picked out okay?

chocomintmichael

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
Hi there! I'm current in the middle deciding the some parts to upgrade as my PC is unable to handle streaming and playing anymore.
My setup is currently

MOBO - Asus H170 Pro Gaming
CPU - i5-7400
GPU - Asus Dual Gtx 1060 3gb
RAM - (It's from kingston that's all I know) 4gb x 2 2133mhz
PSU- Xigmatek Vector g650

I'm keeping the storage obviously. But I can't figure out whether I should keep the PSU or CPU. From what I know the PSU is mainly sold in South East Asia but I can't find any reviews at all.
The next question is, are the parts i'm planning to upgrade to good choices and as well as could someone assit me in picking out what I should get?
So far these are the parts i've picked out.

CPU - r5 3600x or r7 3700x (Price difference is about a 100 dollars and i'm not sure whether the 3700x would be worth.)
MOBO - B450 Tomahawk MAX (Not really looking for x570 as I don't need pcie 4.0)
GPU - 2070 super or 5700xt (Same reason as the CPU, price difference is about 100-130, I know that 2070 super has better performance overall as well as ray tracing but is it really worth for the price? Also I live in a humid and it's usually about 87.8F here so would the blower card get too hot? [I have my PC under the desk so air flow is pretty bad.])
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 3200mhz cl 16 (I would go for the 3000mhz cl 15 but this is the only available one I can find in Singapore unless I order from amazon; I rather not pay shipping.)
PSU - Super Flower Leadex II 650w Gold (From what I remember this is a good PSU and its relatively cheap compared to the rest over here)

Linked here I have the Pricelist that the shop i'm buying from provided, if you would like to refer to it and see what I have access too. But feel free not to use it, i'll find a way to work around parts that I can't get! Thank you all so much in advance

Solution
Something like a powercolor red devil, or sapphire pulse/nitro.

Avoid single fan models or the xfx thicc II (yes that the actual name and its poor performing)

chocomintmichael

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
For streaming, go for the 3700x with extra cores.
Mobo is fine.
Ray tracing barely adds much to the experience and isnt worth the extra cost, so go 5700xt. Don't get a blower card for either AMD or Nvidia. You will be listening to a jet engine all of the time if you do.
Ram looks good.
PSU is good.
What 5700xt do you recommend getting?