Maqqnus

Prominent
Apr 18, 2021
Wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask. Anyways:
I recently bought two of these air duster cans, planning to finally get some dust out of my pc. However, didn't initially think about the fact that using these inside might be dangerous, after all it is a potentially flammable gas and not air. Obviously I'm not going to put the duster in the microwave or hold it upside down. I currently live in a tiny 1 room + bath apartment, that's the main reason I'm slightly concerned. Can a small air duster actually cause any harm when used in a small space? Should I simply not use one inside a small space at all? If I can use it inside, how much ventilation is enough? Taking the pc outside in the snow isn't really an option.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I want to be on the safe side here.
All replies are appreciated.

Solution
Those cans work well.
The main caveat is to not allow any fans to speed up past their capability.
Hold a finger or a pencil in the blades while you dust.

Maqqnus

Prominent
Apr 18, 2021
https://www.komplett.no/product/110...utstyr/luftvaskrens/iiglo-trykkluft-400ml-2pk

This one, it's a Norwegian site so I don't know how useful it is. And yeah, I thought about the dust just going straight back into the pc. As a student I unfortunately don't have any suitable outdoor area where I feel comfortable bringing the pc. My plan was to just move it as far away from where it normally sits and at least get most dusty areas cleaned.