[SOLVED] Should I overclock more my Ryzen 5 2600?

Aug 25, 2020
I have a Cooler Master MA410P cpu cooler with double fan and a Ryzen 5 2600, my normal temps used to be like 35ºC and not beyond 60-62ºC at stress tests, so I decided to install Ryzen Master and made everything so I could get 3.95Ghz all cores and running cinebench R20 at 70ºC max I decided to stay like that but I'm afraid to run further cause I've seen people saying their CPUs dregraded from overclocking for long periods but I don't know If that's a myth or they overclocked too hard, I don't even run my CPU too hard, but I want my PC to hold for few years without any risk or obligation to upgrade/replace for a damaged CPU

Solution
You could probably push to 4.1GHz quite easily. 4.2GHz or more would probably require a bit more tweaking than you're probably comfortable with. Though if you don't need the extra performance and you're worried about damaging your CPU I'd just leave it alone. There's only so much you can get out of Zen+ anyway. It's not like you'd be missing out on much. An extra 5MHz to 4.0GHz? It should easily do that. If you wanna have some fun overclocking try and see if you can get 4.1GHz. Part of the fun in it is seeing if you have one of those golden chips. Though 4.1GHz is very much not really golden.
Aug 25, 2020
How did you verify the PSU is fine? Did you try it with a PC with equal or greater power requirements? Did you test it on a proper load tester?

And let's get the complete specs. If you're asking someone to help you fix your PC remotely, it's important to provide every bit of information someone fixing your PC in-person would be able to see with their own eyes. You're our eyes in this situation and it's hard to troubleshoot technology blindly.
Well my PSU it's good enough I think for it, but I dont have any other way to chek it being this my personal and only rig

You could probably push to 4.1GHz quite easily. 4.2GHz or more would probably require a bit more tweaking than you're probably comfortable with. Though if you don't need the extra performance and you're worried about damaging your CPU I'd just leave it alone. There's only so much you can get out of Zen+ anyway. It's not like you'd be missing out on much. An extra 5MHz to 4.0GHz? It should easily do that. If you wanna have some fun overclocking try and see if you can get 4.1GHz. Part of the fun in it is seeing if you have one of those golden chips. Though 4.1GHz is very much not really golden.

Solution
Aug 25, 2020
Ty, I see why people have fun with their chips, I'm a little afraid of OC by now but there's any noticable difference tho, I'll try some