Should I overclock or not ? GTX 750 Ti

screappy

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
So my question is simple - should I overclock or not?I am afraid to do so because I don't think the temperatures are showing correct on any program I use (Especially on my CPU - AMD Athlon x4 760k...I have like 50 degrees Celsius in the programs on idling (very unstable - opening chrome makes it jump to 70 then back to 50 in like 1 sec.) and like 30 Celsius when I open the BIOS and look at the temps.
So THIS WAS about my CPU and what I am afraid is is there any chance my video card temps are wrong too?It's like 35 on idling and if I am going to overclock what is the max temp I can reach on Nvidia GTΧ 750Ti 2GΒ OC Storm X Palit

Solution
In my opinion its not worth it, starting from such a low base point any increase will be insignificant. 5%-10% extra of not a lot still equals not a lot.

If really serious then list your whole build, motherboard, cpu cooler, case, and very importantly make and model of your psu
In my opinion its not worth it, starting from such a low base point any increase will be insignificant. 5%-10% extra of not a lot still equals not a lot.

If really serious then list your whole build, motherboard, cpu cooler, case, and very importantly make and model of your psu

Solution