May 15, 2019
Should I overclock my CPU, IGPU and/ or RAM. My setup is:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000hz DDR4 Ram 2x8GB
WD Black SN750 M.2 250GB
HyperX Fury 120GB SSD
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Corsair CX450M

I am only using the stock AMD wraith stealth cooler and integrated graphics but I don’t use my pc for gaming, just AutoCAD and basic stuff.

Would like to make full use of the ram and not sure how to do this. Also thinking I should overclock the IGPU to make it better but don’t know if this will get to hot or is even needed or what settings to put it to.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

May 25, 2019
you probably dont have enough thermal headroom to overclock then. I cant say for sure as I havent messed with the integrated graphics Ryzen chips but from what I seen of temps on a 1800x you need better cooling.
Also based on experience with Kaveri APU's the integrated graphics make the chip even hotter to further complicate matters.

keep in mind the stock fans are always barely adequate to get a system up and running. now with a big cooler like the wraith you could probably just swap the fan for a Delta of the same size and be good for a mild to moderate overclock but anything extreme you'll need a totally new heatsink and fan, with better case airflow, or water cooling.

For that processor, you'll get the biggest performance boost by fine-tuning your RAM. That model APU already boosts close to its maximum thermal headroom, and TDP is always what causes these APUs to trigger throttling since the TDP is shared over CPU and graphics.

Read over your motherboard manual and find your BIOS setting to set your memory frequency higher, then test for stability. Then tune timings and do the same. The reduced latency will help your CPU and the increased bandwith will help your integrated graphics.

Overclocking your RAM and CPU will see the most improvement for non-gaming needs.

1 ) Try to get 3200 c16 out of your ram.
2 ) Bump cpu speed up a couple hundred mhz.
3 ) Overclock GPU only if you do 3d cad.

According to peuget systems in Autocad, "Only 3D models require anything more than a basic GPU, though, so if you will only be working with 2D models then you are better off saving money on the GPU and putting that money towards a faster CPU."

Basically for general usage and auto cad overclocking your ram and cpu will make the biggest difference.
Your only going to get about 3.8-3.9ghz out of the cpu on stock cooling.
Id try 3.8ghz@1.3v. Make sure cpu is under 80c load.
Your ram can get to 3200 c16 more than likely.

Should I overclock my CPU, IGPU and/or RAM.....I am only using the stock AMD wraith stealth cooler.....Also thinking I should overclock the IGPU to make it better.....not sure how to do this......don’t know if this will get to hot or is even needed.....only one 120mm fan for the case...

NO.

Learn as much as you can about over-clocking first. Prepare your rig properly. Learn even more about over-clocking. Experiment with small changes, and take copious notes. Be very careful with voltage changes. If you don't know what will happen, or why you would want to make a change, don't make the change. Be prepared for the possibility that, if you make ignorant changes, you CAN damage the hardware.