should i replace it?

Ramiz 119

Reputable
Sep 8, 2014
hello everyone,
2 weeks ago i bought a ps4 and it is awesome!, but the problem is that it has some hairline scratches on a glossy part so shall i replace it and get a new one because of scratches?

If you plan to replace it by exchanging it it I'm pretty sure the seller won't accept it since scratches do not affect the functionality of the system and the seller will just blame you for the scratches (rather than manufacturer defect).

If you're planning to buy a new system just because of some minor scratches then you have more money than sense.

It's your money and time - do whatever you want.

If you didn't want it because of scratches you should not have used it and taken it straight back. The fact you used it really weakens your position as you are taking back a used item which you could have easily of scratched yourself. You accepted it and used it.

Ramiz 119

Reputable
Sep 8, 2014

Well i contacted them telling it has scratches they firstly said why u r seeing it now not before? I said i was cleaning it today then i saw it, then they said bring it to them . Do you think they will replace it?

It really depends on the shops policies and how the manager is feeling