[SOLVED] Should I replace my motherboard?

Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, games like Control and RDR2 are crashing on my system.
I have ruled out that my memory and graphics card are not bad because I have tried them in other systems and have tried a different power supply.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
p.s will i lose my windows license if i try other ssd or cpu on my pc?
My Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
B450 Aorus Pro WiFi rev. 1.0
MSI RTX 2070
2x8Gb 3600Mhz Corsair Vengeance (E Die)
Inland Premium 1tb SSD
Masterwatt 650w
Windows 10 Edu

Solution
Its mostly crash to desktop w/no error but have occasionally gotten page fault error
E Die running at stock 3600MHz 18-22-22-42

I would check your drives with a program like CrystalDiskInfo to see their health and I would try running the RAM at a lower speed like 3200 or 3000 just to see if the issue persist. Run a memtest on the RAM if you can.
What kind of crashing? Is it crashing to desktop without any error message? is it rebooting the PC? Is it shutting down the PC? Is it freezing and you have to restart the system manually?

Is that E Die RAM running at 3600MHz or at a lower speed?

Mar 24, 2020
What kind of crashing? Is it crashing to desktop without any error message? is it rebooting the PC? Is it shutting down the PC? Is it freezing and you have to restart the system manually?

Is that E Die RAM running at 3600MHz or at a lower speed?
Its mostly crash to desktop w/no error but have occasionally gotten page fault error

I would check your drives with a program like CrystalDiskInfo to see their health and I would try running the RAM at a lower speed like 3200 or 3000 just to see if the issue persist. Run a memtest on the RAM if you can.

Solution
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks I will try this and I will keep you updated.

Mar 24, 2020
When it crashes do you get a blue screen? Or do it just reboot. Does the game freeze but your able to still use the computer? Or a complete lock up. Please give us some more info as to what's happening when things get funky.
Mostly crash to desktop w/no error code but have occasionally gotten page fault error