Question Should I switch fans or?

Mar 2, 2022
Hey, I've been having a weird issue lately with my fans, they sound like they're about to take off.. Now I don't know if it's a fan problem or something else can anyone help me?

Worth mentioning that I have 3 fans (don't know how many intake/exhaust)

Specs: RTX 2070 SUPER, RYZEN 5 5600X
B550M PRO-P, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Makes and models of the fans used and how are they tethered to your system/motherboard? Did the fans come bundled with the case? Make and model of your case? Just for the sake of relevance, add images of how the fans are connected in your build and the orientation of the fans with regards to your build. Often times, the wrong orientation can lead to components heating up and warranting more airflow, higher RPM's to prevail in turn.

Mar 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Makes and models of the fans used and how are they tethered to your system/motherboard? Did the fans come bundled with the case? Make and model of your case? Just for the sake of relevance, add images of how the fans are connected in your build and the orientation of the fans with regards to your build. Often times, the wrong orientation can lead to components heating up and warranting more airflow, higher RPM's to prevail in turn.

Sorry for the LATE response, but unfortunately I don't know the fan model, same goes for the case.

(for some reason I cant upload a picture..)

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2022
well i mean if you do have the time, you can check the fan model

I bought the pc from amazon about 3 years ago, I changed the cpu and motherboard recently but the fan noise were long before I changed something, now I want to know the fan model but unfortunately it doesn't say..

(I can link the page if u want, though they changed the case to something else there from what I can see)