Should I try and build this?

DLHensley95

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
I've got zero pc building experience. I'm smart enough that I'm sure I'd be able to figure out how to do it with help from guides and such though. As I posted in another thread, I'm trying to get a hold of a pc that'd be good for Photoshop, video editing, video streaming, and light gaming. Mdocod was kind enough to post a link of a build that he thought would do me good, but I don't really understand what any of the components are. Does it sound like a good deal for what I'm looking for? And on the other hand, are there any parts that could be switched out for better performance without much of a price increase? Thank you!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/B8t8zy

DLHensley95

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
If I ever did decide I wanted to become a pc gamer and upgrade it a whole lot, would I be able to play modern games by updating the graphics card or anything easy like that?

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

Yah all you would need is a graphics card thats the only thing holding you back for gaming.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

The cheapest unless you want something modular or semi modular which means you can remove some or all of the wires on the power supply for better case wire management.