[SOLVED] SHOULD I TURN OFF ASUS ANTI POWER SURGES

amco_krkic

Reputable
May 15, 2020
Ok so ive been having problems with when i play games, out of nowhere my pc would just reboot and give me a warning about the asus anti power surge and that my power supply was unstable, and so the best idea i had was to replace it, so i did and i am still having the same issue?? should i disable my asus anti surge? because nothing is working!!!!

Solution
If it is Asus antisurge that gives the problems disable it. Might be that sensors on the board are getting out of wack which might mean getting another motherboard will be necessary.
The Asus anisurge has nothing to do with temps of the cpu so changing thermal paste isn't going to be the solution although if done a long while ago might be good to do anyway.
The power outage btw might have caused the motherboard (sensors) to start failing.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
If it is Asus antisurge that gives the problems disable it. Might be that sensors on the board are getting out of wack which might mean getting another motherboard will be necessary.
The Asus anisurge has nothing to do with temps of the cpu so changing thermal paste isn't going to be the solution although if done a long while ago might be good to do anyway.
The power outage btw might have caused the motherboard (sensors) to start failing.

Solution