[SOLVED] should i uninstall ai suite 3

Jun 30, 2020
a while back i used i suite 3 to make my case fan quite, but it ended up disabling the led on the fans, i was able to fix that issue but im just wondering if i need to have ai suite 3 installed because it seems like a hassle.

Solution
Make and model of the fans and how they're connected to the motherboard/system? If the LED's are paired to the fans while the fan's only source of power and RPM is through the 3/4 pin fan header on the motherboard then your better off leaving them as is. AI Suite does a good job and lowering the fans RPM to almost no sound but that will come at the expense of slightly higher temps.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the fans and how they're connected to the motherboard/system? If the LED's are paired to the fans while the fan's only source of power and RPM is through the 3/4 pin fan header on the motherboard then your better off leaving them as is. AI Suite does a good job and lowering the fans RPM to almost no sound but that will come at the expense of slightly higher temps.

Solution
Jun 30, 2020
the fan are uphere brand red led fans 120mm