zainpk60

Commendable
Jul 24, 2018
I have got ASUS Prime and the last time I updated BIOS was when I actually got it and the version was 1002 back in 2019 May, however, now the version is 1203. It only states on the website that this version improves system performance and can handle core i9k processor. I mean my bios version 1002 is running absolutely fine and like no problem with it. However, should I still upgrade the bios version for better system performance or for security reasons? Thanks

Solution
I have got ASUS Prime and the last time I updated BIOS was when I actually got it and the version was 1002 back in 2019 May, however, now the version is 1203. It only states on the website that this version improves system performance and can handle core i9k processor. I mean my bios version 1002 is running absolutely fine and like no problem with it. However, should I still upgrade the bios version for better system performance or for security reasons? Thanks
If it's running fine, leave it until you do need it.
If it's running fine, leave it until you do need it.

Solution