[SOLVED] Should I upgrade my graphics card?

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, so I had my pc since late 2018 and I was wondering if my card is still good for a while or if I should upgrade and if so, what card do ya'll suggest, thank you.

Current setup
GPU- MSI 1060 3gb
RAM- Corsair vengeance 2 x 8gb-DDR4-2400 memory
Motherboard- MSI B360M BAZOOKA micro ATX LGA 1151
Processor- Intel Core I5-8400 2.8 Ghz 6-core

WildCard999

Titan
I play mainly rust, I used to play a ton of csgo but the graphics dont matter too much. On rust tho its kind of laggy and skips a little.
Isn't RUST still in beta? If it only happens on RUST then it's more of a game issue then your hardware. Adjusting the graphic settings may help with some of that lag and verifying the game files wouldn't hurt to check as a missing file or two could impact performance a bit.

Jan 23, 2020
Isn't RUST still in beta? If it only happens on RUST then it's more of a game issue then your hardware. Adjusting the graphic settings may help with some of that lag and verifying the game files wouldn't hurt to check as a missing file or two could impact performance a bit.
I don't think rust is still in beta, it was in beta for a long time but i dont think it is. Is my card still good tho, how long till i should upgrade it.

WildCard999

Titan
I don't think rust is still in beta, it was in beta for a long time but i dont think it is. Is my card still good tho, how long till i should upgrade it.
That's only a question you can answer. We have different preferences when it comes to graphics. Some don't mind playing on lower settings as long as they are maintaining a good FPS while others prefer to stay in the High/Ultra range and when there forced to go lower then they'll update. I would say just upgrade when you don't like the graphic settings.

TRENDING THREADS