[SOLVED] Should I upgrade my keyboard to a Logitech G512?

bobbyjoe01233

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Hey everyone!

I wanted a mechanical keyboard for gaming but I wasn't sure if I would like a mechanical keyboard, so I bought a $50 mechanical keyboard. (blue switches)

This is the keyboard that I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I1N6J34/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really like the $50 keyboard, and there are no issues with it. However, I found a keyboard that recently got my attention. It's the Logitech G512 (blue switches)

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g512-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html#product-tech-specs

I really like this logitech keyboard, but I'm debating whether I should get it or not. I know logitech is a trustable brand, but my $50 mechanical keyboard has stuck up with me for more than a year now, and is still fully functional. What do you guys think?

Solution
You need to decide. When you say you "like" the keyboard, did you actually try it? No-one else can decide for you what you will like, try it out, if you like it and want to spend the money on replacing what you have, then do it. I have see the Logitech keyboards as a demo in Best Buy stores before, if there is one in your area you may want to go there to try it if you did not.

I don't like blue switches, but you may, so what I think I would do, or what anyone else would do, may not be what you would do.

You said you "really like" both keyboards, changing just to spend money on a change is no good.
You need to decide. When you say you "like" the keyboard, did you actually try it? No-one else can decide for you what you will like, try it out, if you like it and want to spend the money on replacing what you have, then do it. I have see the Logitech keyboards as a demo in Best Buy stores before, if there is one in your area you may want to go there to try it if you did not.

I don't like blue switches, but you may, so what I think I would do, or what anyone else would do, may not be what you would do.

You said you "really like" both keyboards, changing just to spend money on a change is no good.

Solution