[SOLVED] should i upgrade my laptop??

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
i just bought a razer blade 15 advanced model 2019 model year. specs are, i7 9750h, 16gb of ddr4 ram, 512gb nvme ssd drive, also using a 1tb external wd ssd drive, rtx 2070. i was just wondering if i can get some advise on if i should or should not upgrade the laptop??

Solution
one more question, how long do you think a laptop with a quad core cpu and a gtx 1660ti max q last for?
i mean depends.If you are using it for gaming on high settings,i would say 2-3 years without many issues and you wont see much fps beyond 60 in modern games like warzone or something like that.If you are using it for gaming on low settings and not forcing it to much i would sa it will last 5 years in terms of gaming.
i just bought a razer blade 15 advanced model 2019 model year. specs are, i7 9750h, 16gb of ddr4 ram, 512gb nvme ssd drive, also using a 1tb external wd ssd drive, rtx 2070. i was just wondering if i can get some advise on if i should or should not upgrade the laptop??
i dont see a good reason to upgrade.The specs are perfect for 2020 and beyond.I wouldnt touch anything for the next 2-3 years.Maybe just upgrade the ram to 32gb,but even that isnt needed if you are only gaming on it.

Reactions: packersfan036
one more question, how long do you think a laptop with a quad core cpu and a gtx 1660ti max q last for?
i mean depends.If you are using it for gaming on high settings,i would say 2-3 years without many issues and you wont see much fps beyond 60 in modern games like warzone or something like that.If you are using it for gaming on low settings and not forcing it to much i would sa it will last 5 years in terms of gaming.

Solution

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
you think that long for a quad core and a 1660 ti max q?