Question Should I upgrade my monitor?

SirMonkeyV

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Hello. I have i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, RX 590 8 GB, 1TB SSD, and HDD. I have a Dell S2415h monitor. It's a 24 inch 1080p 60hz IPS monitor. It still works fine. I was considering upgrading. I play games like CS GO, Overwatch, Rocket League, Apex Legends, GTA V, and will play Halo when it comes out on PC.

I've had trouble finding one because a monitor that is bigger at 27 inch, 2k resolution, higher framerate, and still IPS is out of my price range. I don't want to have worse color reproduction with a TN panel since I watch movies too, and I am worried a bigger monitor at same resolution will be less sharp. Will I notice it? Also, is a 75Hz monitor that I've seen enough of a upgrade, or should I strive for higher?
Should I get a monitor with just better framerate, one with just better 2k resolution, stick with what I have, or save up for something that has all requirement? Which will I notice more? What is better compromise? I can barely tell difference between 2k and 1080p on my note 9, but that's a small display. I've never gamed on 120hz display but saw how the cursor moved quite a bit smoother.

Which will my PC better be able to handle? I get 100+ fps in lots of my games. I get 60-70fps in GTA V in Ultra, so I would probably have to lower settings to take advantage of framerate or resolution. But I also play lots of not very demanding games that can run at over 100 fps. CSGO currently runs around 100fps (But i think that has to be something wrong with it as my friend with worse cpu and GPU is getting way higher with same settings). Should I worry about not being able to play at the higher resolution/fps, or having less sharp displat? Any advice would be appreciated.