[SOLVED] Should I upgrade my PC or buy a new one? I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hello there!
I currently have a pretty bad PC. To be honest, I am not that really into computers and techology, tho I only know the very basics and stuff. Now, my existing system specs are:

Resolution:1366x768
AMD A4-4000@3.0GHz
4GB RAM
AMD HD 7480D
320GB HDD
Some Asus motherboard, dunno the model of it, but cuz it is compatible with A4-4000, it is Fm2.
As it comes to the PSU, I personally think it some kind of 500W no-named, low quality PSU with probably no 6pin PCIe connector, tho the pc, even under load, worked perfectly.

My upgraded pc would be like:
AMD X4 740
6GB RAM
AMD HD 7750 1GB
All of the components are the same, and HD 7750 is not a big power comsumer.

PC I wanna buy for 120$ is:
AMD X4 860K
AMD HD 7750 1GB
2x4GB RAM
250GB HDD
550W Cooler Master psu , Cooler Master is known fot their quality
AMD A58M-K motherboard (Fm2+)

The games I am gonna play are Dota 2, Paladins, CSGO, Team Fortress 2 and stuff like that. As I said, my resolution is 1366x768, expected settings are medium, and expected framerate is 60fps without any big fps drop or freezes, stutters. So, what do you think? Buy a new pc or upgrade my existing one?
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.

Solution

I do apologize, we are just trying to get you the best experience possible.

You said:
AMD X4 860K
AMD HD 7750 1GB
2x4GB RAM
250GB HDD

This is the better option...
Like the above mentioned, don't buy into the system you have. Save up for a Ryzen/intel system that meets the minimum/recommended settings for the games you want to play. Also remember, unless you are upgrading the monitor as well, getting a new system might not be worth it at the moment.

You will be happier waiting until your budget increases with a more modern system, than pooling money into a system years old that isn't much cheaper for a worse value.

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Look, I am unfortunately not able at all to buy any modern-day pc nor any modern-day comonents. I live in Serbia, and my budget is not big. The peak maximum I can barely give is 130€, absolutely nothing more. I am really limited to that. Also, technology is not that really cheap here, and not that variable in terms of models. Even if would exist, it would literally be sold in hours. I would appreciate any kind of help. And big thanks to you guys.

I do apologize, we are just trying to get you the best experience possible.

You said:
AMD X4 860K
AMD HD 7750 1GB
2x4GB RAM
250GB HDD

This is the better option. I do recommend a better graphics card if possible. I understand countries outside of where I live it can be hard to find parts, but depending on the price of that card (I bought one for $100 USD for example) you can get a much better card for the same price. (Again, if I am incorrect I'm sorry.) Just give it about a week and just look around, look up benchmarks for a card before you buy it. The 7750 only gets about a 10% on this site: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/

For that processor you'd want something around 40% or you may as well just buy the GPU and call it a day.

Solution

Latest posts