Question Should I upgrade my Toshiba satellite to 2gb of ram too 4gb of ram or put an ssd in

LucasPerks

Reputable
Jan 25, 2020
Should I upgrade my Toshiba satellite to 2gb of ram too 4gb of ram or put an ssd in.
What would be the best for performance, I feel like 2gb to 4gb of ram has a much bigger impact on performance than say 8gb to 16gb. But an ssd has a lot of performance benefits. I don’t really know what to go with. I’m upgrading my 2gb to dual channel ram as well and the ram frequency is 667Mhz and the ssd is going to be SATA2. For any more info just reply to this. Thanks in advance! :)

LucasPerks

Reputable
Jan 25, 2020
Should I upgrade my Toshiba satellite to 2gb of ram too 4gb of ram or put an ssd in.
What would be the best for performance, I feel like 2gb to 4gb of ram has a much bigger impact on performance than say 8gb to 16gb. But an ssd has a lot of performance benefits. I don’t really know what to go with. I’m upgrading my 2gb to dual channel ram as well and the ram frequency is 667Mhz and the ssd is going to be SATA2. For any more info just reply to this. Thanks in advance! :)
for performance, might try a pawn shop for good shape used laptop.
but which one should I go with?

TRENDING THREADS