[SOLVED] Should i upgrade to 20H2?

Solution
You do realize that not being up to date puts you AND everybody you have contact with, at potential risk from security intrusions, right?

Latest BIOS update.
Latest drivers.
Latest Windows updates.

Those are the foundation stones for hopefully having a system that is stable and free of problems. Those and a good power supply. LOL.
You do realize that not being up to date puts you AND everybody you have contact with, at potential risk from security intrusions, right?

Latest BIOS update.
Latest drivers.
Latest Windows updates.

Those are the foundation stones for hopefully having a system that is stable and free of problems. Those and a good power supply. LOL.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution

Latest BIOS update.
Latest drivers.
Latest Windows updates.

I think you already know i have a beast of a psu ;) .
Thank's for that.
Cant update the BIOS since i have a lenovo OEM board..
I honestly have never been in danger of a Virus, or a security breach,but im going to listen to you and update it.
How long did it take for you to update?

To the latest Windows version?

I just did a clean install using the latest build version. That keeps things clean and periodically helps me to get rid of the bits and pieces of orphaned application code and registry settings as well as other clutter that builds up.

For updating, I would think it shouldn't take more than a half hour, but really it depends a lot on the performance of the system, type of storage drives, internet connection speed and so on.

Reactions: Dj0gany
To the latest Windows version?

I just did a clean install using the latest build version. That keeps things clean and periodically helps me to get rid of the bits and pieces of orphaned application code and registry settings as well as other clutter that builds up.

For updating, I would think it shouldn't take more than a half hour, but really it depends a lot on the performance of the system, type of storage drives, internet connection speed and so on.
Thank you for your help good sir.
Always appreciated : )