Should I upgrade

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
I have an 18.5 inch Dell e1914h monitor.cpu-fx 6300 .gpu-rx460 4gb.
MoBo-ga-78lmt-usb3(rev 4 ,5 or 6.idk.it has PCI gen 2x16).ram 8gb ram ddr3(as MoBo is supports ddr3 only.).I want to play 1080 p csgo and now I am able to play other games like GTA v and res.evil 7 on 1366x768.heres the thing I have money now so,should I-
1)buy a new zowie rl 2455 monitor 24 inch and replace my Dell one.
2)replace my mother board and CPU as it may not get outdated or as my CPU has ddr3 ram(idk suggest if these are valid reasons to change). if I should change should I get Ryzen 1400 or i3 8100 or fax 8350( can't go any higher).I will have to buy ddr4 4gb ram(at least)I guess.and I will buy a cheap MoBo for one of these cpus.if I choose this option it has to be cheap.!!

Tell me what should I do.(my main worry is that my PC would get outdated due to new gpu and CPU and the rise in prices)monitor or pc improvement??

Solution

it's technology so it will probably be outdated in a few months when something new comes out. it depends on your needs and how long you want to keep your computer before upgrading again but with today's CPU's having more cores and higher clock speeds then previous generations so any CPU today will last you a long time

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016

Do you think they will be outdated?actually the thing is I really hate my poor monitor
So can't decide bw the two.final decision for me please because even if I get good CPU my monitor would still be bad .1080 p is worst in it.Can any1 recommend a channel/video on how to assemble CPU gpu MoBo etc.im kind of an amateur.:)

it's technology so it will probably be outdated in a few months when something new comes out. it depends on your needs and how long you want to keep your computer before upgrading again but with today's CPU's having more cores and higher clock speeds then previous generations so any CPU today will last you a long time

Solution

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016

So do u think like if I have 60fps now with fx 6300 with i3 8100 I will at least get 70 or 80.b cause there's not much price difference