should i upgrade ?

Sep 25, 2018
so ive had my system for a little shy of 2 years now, and i am thinking about upgrading it.
I have a gtx 1060 3 gb from gigabyte and an fx-6350 black series. i am getting about 70-90 frames high setting in pubg which is my favorite game. my budget is 500$.
can someone please help me with what parts i should get, and if i should upgrade my gpu or my cpu , motherboard , rams ect.
Thanks you.

Solution
Well, the slowest thing there is certainly the FX processor. But it seems to be doing what you want so I see no real need to upgrade.

Save your money for a larger upgrade later on. You would be looking at needing a new CPU/Motherboard/RAM, and if you want a significant improvement in gaming, a faster GPU, and perhaps a new monitor to capitalize on the other improvements.

With a $500 budget, I would say purchase a Ryzen 2600, 16GB of DDR4 3200Mhz, and a nice B450 or X470 motherboard.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well, the slowest thing there is certainly the FX processor. But it seems to be doing what you want so I see no real need to upgrade.

Save your money for a larger upgrade later on. You would be looking at needing a new CPU/Motherboard/RAM, and if you want a significant improvement in gaming, a faster GPU, and perhaps a new monitor to capitalize on the other improvements.

With a $500 budget, I would say purchase a Ryzen 2600, 16GB of DDR4 3200Mhz, and a nice B450 or X470 motherboard.

Solution