Also my full specs are.
CPU - i9 9900k.
Main GPU -1660 ti 6GB.
Second monitors GPU - GTX 970 4GB.
Ram - 16GB 3000 MHz.
Storage - 500GB m.2 Samsung ssd.
Storage - 120 GB adata ssd.
Storage - 2 1TB Toshiba HDD.
PSU - EVGA Supernova 850 watt G3 80+ Gold.
MOBO - ASUS Rog Maximus Xi Hero.
CPU Cooler - CoolerMaster ML240R liquid cooler. Case - CoolerMaster Master Box MB520.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Your system is killer other than the weak GPU. Why are you running a second GPU for a second monitor, your primary GPU can run multiple monitors.

Either way go out and get a 2080ti and crank that thing up. And toss the extra GPU out, you don't need it.

Apr 8, 2020
Your system is killer other than the weak GPU. Why are you running a second GPU for a second monitor, your primary GPU can run multiple monitors.

Either way go out and get a 2080ti and crank that thing up. And toss the extra GPU out, you don't need it.
I am running a second one so it doesn’t interfere with my main gpu while playing games cause my 1660 isn’t all that good so I wanted to give it a lifeline. But alright it’ll be a while but I will upgrade the gpu then.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I am running a second one so it doesn’t interfere with my main gpu while playing games cause my 1660 isn’t all that good so I wanted to give it a lifeline. But alright it’ll be a while but I will upgrade the gpu then.

If you're not running a game on the second monitor it will have zero effect on the performance of your GPU in games on your primary monitor.

Apr 8, 2020
So things like wallpaper engine and watching yt or Netflix won’t slow down my gpu while I’m playing games?

If you want better gaming performance buy a stronger main graphics card.
You have the means to test the effect of a side monitor attached to the main gpu.
You should not be able to detect any difference.
You could also try attaching the side monitor to the motherboard and integrated graphics. That should make no difference either.

With such a strong cpu, go ahead and buy the strongest graphics card you budget and conscience will allow.