[SOLVED] Should i upgrade

Smoker_2

Honorable
Apr 5, 2017
Hey my brorher is a it tect he told me to wait a couple months but i was wondering if i would eun into any problems wirh my build.

Asus rog strick b 450 f gaming mobi
16 gif ddr4 2400 rgb ram
750 gold psu
Ryzen 2600x cpu
2 m.2 mvem 2880 sp power hard drive 500g each
2 250 hd not aure of brand
X2 monitor
Gtx 1060 6 gig ddr5
I play warcraft diablo black ops cold war rift aion
Just wondering if i would eun into any problwma or not

Solution
A new UI you only notice when people remind you that you on win 11 (that is if you move start to the left hand side as soon as you get win 11 and never look back). Only time I notice is at shutdown as the location of power menu has changed. I rarely look at start menu so all the changes there are overlooked. Don't use widgets, forget I have multiple desktops that actually remember wallpapers... that is only difference I notice from 10, it remembers desktop wallpapers... wow. Glad I didn't pay for that... thanks Microsoft. Maybe by win 20 you finish feature so it remembers what icons are on each desktop... but I can dream

Win 11 isn't worth upgrading for. I was saying that 3 months ago before it came out. And using it on insiders showed...
D

Deleted member 362816

That is a decent system in the current state of electronics and supply shortages in the world. 2600x is pretty decent still, the only thing that I think would help you gain some performance is ddr4 3200+ mhz. Ryzen likes fast memory.

zesun

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2015
You don't need to. It offers nothing right now, that win10 can't give you, except for a "new" ui.
Upgrade if you want to be an early adopter or wait if not.
You should look into upgrading your keyboard though :D

Colif

Win 11 Master
A new UI you only notice when people remind you that you on win 11 (that is if you move start to the left hand side as soon as you get win 11 and never look back). Only time I notice is at shutdown as the location of power menu has changed. I rarely look at start menu so all the changes there are overlooked. Don't use widgets, forget I have multiple desktops that actually remember wallpapers... that is only difference I notice from 10, it remembers desktop wallpapers... wow. Glad I didn't pay for that... thanks Microsoft. Maybe by win 20 you finish feature so it remembers what icons are on each desktop... but I can dream

Win 11 isn't worth upgrading for. I was saying that 3 months ago before it came out. And using it on insiders showed me I was right. Its not better, its just different. Its also not worse, regardless of the detractors. If they sold service packs, it would be one of those...

You should look into upgrading your keyboard though
could just be his aim.

Solution