Should i use last mile delivery to get cleaning supplies for CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012
Due to the major COVID-19 spread US, should i goto ground stores or stay at home to order CPU Cleaning supplies (assuming these will be available) on AMAZON PRIME NOW or Other stores that has same day delivery?

Because alot of people seem to blew up the orders on the on those same day delivery just to be safe?

Last edited:
Due to the major COVID-19 spread US, should i goto ground stores or stay at home to order CPU Cleaning supplies (assuming these will be available) on AMAZON PRIME NOW or Other stores that has same day delivery?

Because alot of people seem to blew up the orders on the on those same day delivery just to be safe?
depends on how paranoid you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

USAFRet

Titan
Not really being paranoid , but since these same day 2 hour delivery service exist. It is better to not goto out house and infected just buy something to simply clen a cpu.
So you're going to trust the purity of your "cpu cleaning supplies" to a person who has interacted with dozens of other people, and hundreds of packages today.

On the other hand....you'd have to "go outside".

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012
So you're going to trust the purity of your "cpu cleaning supplies" to a person who has interacted with dozens of other people, and hundreds of packages today.

On the other hand....you'd have to "go outside".
Just buy products as you normally would. You are fine and not going to get the corona virus.
Around 0.0000128% of the total population was infected. Let's not panic.
I think using that service would only reduce infection...1 person (delivery person) or not online shop and pass by 100+ people in day.

I think using that service would only reduce infection...1 person (delivery person) or not online shop and pass by 100+ people in day.
Prime Now drivers would likely have way more points of contact than you going to the store.
Unless you plan on licking doorknobs, just wash your hands before touching your face once you are done shopping.

D

Deleted member 14196

This is like worrying about getting the common cold. Don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.