then ask yourself this: did your current card cannot provide you the performance you want right now? if no then maybe it is better waiting. if yes just take that 2070 is you have the money for it. the jump to 2070 from 1060 is still quite significant one.I’m currently rocking a GTX 1060 6gb. I want to buy a used RTX 2070 ($350), but the rumors say Nvidia Ampere, Intel XE, and AMD RDNA2 are launching in mid 2020, so should I wait for that...?