[SOLVED] Should i wait for price drops?

Sep 19, 2019
Hello to all.
I want a little help with some questions I have on my mind.
I want to buy the Ryzen 3700x with a x570 motherboard and ram.
Is it a good time to buy the 3700x now?I heard Ryzen prices will go up in the future due to low supply/high demand.
Is it a good time to buy x570 mobo and ram now?As for ram they told me i should buy now cause it is cheap.
And will more x570 motherboards come out on the porch?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
USAFRet did provide you with a better solution than waiting for X570 boards which probably will be released but don't have any confirmed date yet but are sure to be equally expensive or even more. You dodged his advise of getting B450/X470 board instead with ability to update BIOS without the requirement of old hardware. Unless you plan on using PCIe 4 forget about X570 unless you plan on getting R9 3950X even then X470 board will do fine.
Sep 19, 2019
No, you did nothing wrong.

But if you're expecting a "price drop" on that brand new hardware...it won't happen any time soon.
Ahhh ok now i understood ! My english are a bit rusty sorry :) Well you are not wrong in that. So what about my other questions?
Do you know if more x570 mobos will be released in time?I mean i already have the Gigabyte elite in my mind but if more mobos will be released then i will wait.
Will Ryzen 3000 prices keep going up due to low supply/high demand of 7nm chips?
Thanks in advance again!

USAFRet did provide you with a better solution than waiting for X570 boards which probably will be released but don't have any confirmed date yet but are sure to be equally expensive or even more. You dodged his advise of getting B450/X470 board instead with ability to update BIOS without the requirement of old hardware. Unless you plan on using PCIe 4 forget about X570 unless you plan on getting R9 3950X even then X470 board will do fine.

Solution