Question Should I Wait to Buy a Macbook Pro 16 w/ 11th Gen Intel Processors?

Jun 16, 2020
5
0
10
0
Settled on the MBP 16 as my new computer, however i'm wondering if I should wait till they announce new hardware in Sep/Oct before pulling the trigger? Was hoping there would be some kind of announcement at WWDC but they just teased more intel stuff for later in the year.

I'm not pressed for time, but am wondering if the new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake CPUs would be worth waiting for, or if I just buy the MBP16 with 9th-gen CPUs?
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS