[SOLVED] Should I worry about buying Refurbished razer mouse and keyboard

Solution
Since KB and mice are personal choices, it's up to you to decide if to buy those or not. Though, do note that with used peripherals, you won't get any warranty with them.

I, personally, would worry if i'd need to buy those brand new, let alone in used condition, since Razer peripherals are plagued with software and hardware issues. For proper, good quality peripherals, i'd look towards Corsair or Logitech.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Since KB and mice are personal choices, it's up to you to decide if to buy those or not. Though, do note that with used peripherals, you won't get any warranty with them.

I, personally, would worry if i'd need to buy those brand new, let alone in used condition, since Razer peripherals are plagued with software and hardware issues. For proper, good quality peripherals, i'd look towards Corsair or Logitech.

Reactions: Flouro Flibboflasm
Solution

Flouro Flibboflasm

Commendable
Feb 23, 2017

Amen brother!

I personally am about to sell the very Razer keyboard that this is being typed on. I am having difficulty finding exactly what I am looking for- with the perfect combination of features and blue/(non Razer)green switches. There are many that are close- but none are 100%.

With Razer there are longstanding issues with sleaze, malware, logins... Their logo is a pit of snakes...