Question Should ViewSonic 32" VX3258-2KPC be bought?

Apr 15, 2021
Hey, I'm building a system and I need a new monitor. I use Sapphire RX550 2GB temporarily on my Ryzen 5 5600X system. Consider this monitor for RTX3070. I'll replace it when the stock problem is over. I don't like competitive FPS games. So I decided to choose VA Curved 1440P monitor. I also want a nice image quality for gaming. 32" sounds great to me. I couldn't find not much information about this monitor on the net. What do you guys think about this monitor? Should I buy it?

Lutfij

Titan
Personally I prefer IPS panels because I have to do graphical work and I tend to steer towards, professional grade monitors. If you work with images and or do content creation then you would need to do the same as me, steer away from VA and TN panels. Is that the only brand and model you have access to? Perhaps we can offer other suggestions if we we knew your location, your budget and your preferred site for purchase.

Apr 15, 2021
Personally I prefer IPS panels because I have to do graphical work and I tend to steer towards, professional grade monitors. If you work with images and or do content creation then you would need to do the same as me, steer away from VA and TN panels. Is that the only brand and model you have access to? Perhaps we can offer other suggestions if we we knew your location, your budget and your preferred site for purchase.
Well, I'm just interested in the gaming side. I might be thinking about animation apps, not certain. I like curved monitors. First, thought to buy Samsung Odyssey G7. Then I realised it's very expensive(7000 Turkish liras-think it's 7000$ lol-) and I gave up buying that. Then I saw this bigger version, 10 bit, 2K monitor. Is it worth it? I really like VX3258-2KPC.

This is one of the tech website in my country. You can see the models if you want.

(Expensive prices😪)

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021
I'm so confused at this point. I want to play games like Stardew Valley, Fall Guys, Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Rogue Legacy, Long Dark, Borderlands 2, Little Nightmares, Trine series, Sea of Thieves, Overwatch with my RX550. Is 1440P 32 inch 144hz monitor good for me? (When the stock problem is over, I'll replace it with a 3070 level graphic card.) When I change it, I think I'll play games like AC Odyssey, Watch Dogs 2 exc.
Some people say I can't get 144 FPS with neither RTX3070 or RX550 in most of these games. They say that I need to choose 75Hz 1440P but I'm not sure about it. What will happen if I can't get 144FPS?

Another question, I heard that 32 inch monitor is not okay with 1080P quality( seeing pixels). That means I'll have to use 1440P all the time?