Should we always "respect" the weight limit of chair...?

Elezen

Honorable
Jun 12, 2014
I'm going to purchase a gaming chair but was wondering if maybe i should buy a less expensive one.... but the one that less expensive support like 110kg when i weight about 125kg.... >.< and btw any opinion about cloth vs multilayered faux leather (durable vinyl) (PU)
PS: I'm at dreamhack mtl atm and they have "special" rebate for people that participe in it on those needforseats chair Maxnomic Pro/Casual/OFC and Dominator Black (they have all those 4 model) i know the OFC one support my weight but its damn pricey comparing to the 3 other that why i'm here asking if we should always respect the weight...

Solution

If the chair has no support system for the load, your putting onto it, the chair can break and you'll hurt yourself.
Either go for appropriate chair or you could probably reduce your weight.

Elezen

Honorable
Jun 12, 2014
I mean they are all good but i was wondering if i should buy a maxnomic chair "support" a weight less than my actual weight... like the chair "max" weight is 110kg and i'm 120kg it say "is ideal for users with a body size from 1,76m to 1,85m (5'9" to 6’1") and a weight up to 220 lbs." on their website"

If the chair has no support system for the load, your putting onto it, the chair can break and you'll hurt yourself.
Either go for appropriate chair or you could probably reduce your weight.

Solution