[SOLVED] Shouldn't my motherboard be melting at this temp?

vitonarco

Prominent
Oct 4, 2019
so ive had this pc for a few years and the entire time its had the exact same temperatures its mainly always 120 degrees
like the lowest temp my motherboard dropped to was 118 and im just curious if thats its actual temp cos surely it would of melted by now

Solution
so ive had this pc for a few years and the entire time its had the exact same temperatures its mainly always 120 degrees
like the lowest temp my motherboard dropped to was 118 and im just curious if thats its actual temp cos surely it would of melted by now

are you talking about a sensor read out? As not all the scores are real. I have 2 that always show as 127C and one thats -129C which is even less believable

Just ignore it, its not real

Colif

Win 11 Master

are you talking about a sensor read out? As not all the scores are real. I have 2 that always show as 127C and one thats -129C which is even less believable

Just ignore it, its not real

Solution