Shout Out to Josh Duffin

I am going to be in Washington D.C on March 29th and 30th, and I was
wondering if there was a game either (or both!) night.

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, XZealot wrote:

> I am going to be in Washington D.C on March 29th and 30th, and I was
> wondering if there was a game either (or both!) night.

I think Josh just left the country for about a week, so he's unlikely to
see your message soon.

However, I think it's fair to say we can get together for a couple games
on the 29th or 30th (or both!).

Matt Morgan

"Matthew T. Morgan" <farquar@io.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, XZealot wrote:
>
>> I am going to be in Washington D.C on March 29th and 30th, and I was
>> wondering if there was a game either (or both!) night.
>
> I think Josh just left the country for about a week, so he's unlikely to
> see your message soon.
>
> However, I think it's fair to say we can get together for a couple games
> on the 29th or 30th (or both!).

Awesome!

"Matthew T. Morgan" <farquar@io.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, XZealot wrote:
>
>> I am going to be in Washington D.C on March 29th and 30th, and I was
>> wondering if there was a game either (or both!) night.
>
> I think Josh just left the country for about a week, so he's unlikely to
> see your message soon.
>
> However, I think it's fair to say we can get together for a couple games
> on the 29th or 30th (or both!).

How should I get in touch with you guys once I touch down in D.C.?

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, XZealot wrote:

> How should I get in touch with you guys once I touch down in D.C.?

Drop me a line at farquar@io.com and I'll give you phone numbers and
stuff.

Matt Morgan