• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

    Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

    Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Show Hidden Icons button

On my laptop, when I hit the "Show Hidden Icons" button in the Tray, the
icons pop up instantly, but on my desktop computer they slide out slower.
How do make the desktop show the icons instantly, too.

Hi Ross,

I have noticed that if a larger number of icons are hidden, then they scroll out slowly, if not,
then they scroll out fast. Is that the case with you ?

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Ross J. Hartley" <hartley4@swbell.net> wrote in message
> On my laptop, when I hit the "Show Hidden Icons" button in the Tray, the
> icons pop up instantly, but on my desktop computer they slide out slower.
> How do make the desktop show the icons instantly, too.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS