• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Show Hidden Icons button

On my laptop, when I hit the "Show Hidden Icons" button in the Tray, the
icons pop up instantly, but on my desktop computer they slide out slower.
How do make the desktop show the icons instantly, too.

Hi Ross,

I have noticed that if a larger number of icons are hidden, then they scroll out slowly, if not,
then they scroll out fast. Is that the case with you ?

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations