Hi

How are you I hope you all good

I want to show more than 2 power plan in windows 7

I saw pic on internet that have 3 power plan

How to edit and show all power plans in windows 7

I mean I want to show Balanced & power saver and high performance

not show 2 only for example balanced & high performance

To create a new power plan:

1. Open Power Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then clicking Power Options.

2. In the left pane, click Create a power plan.

3. On the Create a power plan page, select the plan that's closest to the type of plan that you want to create.

4. In the Plan name box, type a name for the plan, such as "Giving a presentation," and then click Next.

5. On the Change settings for the plan page, choose the display and sleep settings that you want to use when your computer is running on battery and when it's plugged in.

To keep your display turned on during presentations

· Change the Turn off display after setting to Never for both On battery and Plugged in.

To keep your laptop awake during presentations

· Change the Put the computer to sleep setting to Never for both On Battery and Plugged in.

6. Click Create.

If you're using a laptop, your plan appears under Plans shown on the battery meter. If you're using a desktop computer, your plan appears under Preferred Plans. The plan that you based your new plan on is moved, and appears under Additional plans

flaw600

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
!lover_2010: I don't know the answer to your question yet, but tell me if I understand the question correctly.

@Pyree and others, I think hat he means is that in Win Vista, it would dislay three power plans when you clicked on the battery/plugged in button/icon on the taskbar. Win 7 only displays 2, and if the one you want isn't there, you have to go to Power Management to select it. lover_2010 wants to know if there's a way to make Win 7 display three instead of two when clicking the power icon on the taskbar.

@rjackowns, On a desktop, performance wise, probably not, (you'd have to go under advanced options to see), but I know that High performance doesn't make the comp go to sleep while power saver does.

lover_2010

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
thanks for answer If any one know how to show 3 power options when click on battery meter I saw picture on the internet show 3 power options I want to make like this picture thanks