Show signatures on mobile browser?

Remeca

Reputable
Is there a way to show signatures when browsing the site on a mobile browser? I have signatures turned on in forum settings, and if I switch to desktop view I can see them. Thanks.

Colif

Win 11 Master
yes, if you turn screen sideways you can see signatures.

Its not the most useful of views but it works.

its all based on width of the screen, forums works out what to show based on screen width and most mobiles just aren't wide enough unless held in landscape. Expect its easier on tablets

Reactions: boju and Remeca

Remeca

Reputable

its all based on width of the screen, forums works out what to show based on screen width and most mobiles just aren't wide enough unless held in landscape. Expect its easier on tablets
Haha, that worked, great! Not perfect but better than switching to desktop mode every time. Thanks!

Remeca

Reputable

I tried doing the trophy thing instead of just liking your post, like you show in your Sig but I don't have the trophy icon like your Sig pic shows, even in desktop mode. Is that info out of date, or is it just another mobile issue?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Yeah, my sig thing says here doesn't always have trophies attached. It rarely does but sometimes it can happen.

As long as it shows elsewhere, that is main thing.

Have fun :)