Discussion Show us your keyboard and your everyday mouse!

tecmo34

Administrator
Here is my daily mouse at the moment: Finalmouse Starlight Pro - TenZ

My daily keyboards switch between a AKKO MOD 007 V2 (gaming), AKKO PC75B (gaming), Glorious GMMK 2 96% ( working from home) and Keychron K4 (working at the office)
130 132 131 133

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Original Steel Series Sensei (the one with the onboard profile storage) Still surprisingly working.

I am more and more becoming a fan of the Logitech G305 though, I use them for my other PCs. Cheap and good. Might buy the fancy Pro or G703 and give them a try. I was a big wireless mouse enthusiast back in the day. I used to have an IR wireless ball mouse. Then a series of Logitech wireless mice. I ended up buying new old stock Logitech mediaplay mice, but sadly they are a tad too expensive to justify now, and the rubber is starting to go.

And a Logitech G513 keyboard with Brown switches.

Still not sure if I am a fan. I've used membrane keyboards for so long that I think I prefer them. I have an IBM Model M clone laying around with ZEOS branding. I used that for years as well with a PS/2 adapter. (It does meet my most important requirement, a larger gap between the arrow keys and the other keys. Can't stand it when they are right next to each other, no where to put your pinky finger)

Reactions: tecmo34

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
Original Steel Series Sensei
i used mine until it had no silver paint on it, Only reason I stopped using it was because it was dying and would stop GPU drivers from running and screen would turn off. It did take 3 months to figure out it was the mouse. I was sad. The differences between it and current mouse are pretty small though. still has the onboard profile storage and CPU.

Oct 23, 2022

crumpet8

Reputable
Jan 5, 2018
Glorious GMMK 2 96% with Kailh box v2 white switches as my keyboard. My mice are a g502 Lightspeed for general use and a G Pro X Superlight for speedrunning.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS