Question Shut down problems...

Jun 18, 2020
I built a new computer yesterday and I am really satisfied with the performance, but... Every time I shut down my computer the fans continue to spin and the lights are still on. It actually makes more sounds after having shut the pc down. When this happens, which is all the time I need to hold down my manuall button which obviously works but is really anoying. The other discomfort this creates is; lets say you are getting a schueduled windows update. During those updates the computer restarts a couple of times and as I have said, my computer cant turn itself off. Please give me some advice on how to fix this. I cant continue sitting there guesing when I should manually turn of the computer during every windows update... thank you!

Jun 18, 2020
If you can provide full system specs that would be great. (operating system, mobo, etc)

Everything is connected properly?
Windows 10 B550 A Pro Ryzen 5 5600x gtx1060(which I am going to upgrade) 650w 500 gb ssd.

Everything is working so everything should be connected. What cables, when disconected, makes the pc not turn it self off.

TRENDING THREADS