hi
im having a problem , when i try to shudown my computer it takes like 10 to
15 minutes to show the shutdown dialog box, i tried defraging and disk check
and a virus scan, but all with no use. im using win-xp pro sp2 , my computer
works really fine but for this shutdown problem..

i really wish to have a reply very soon, i would appreciate it so much.
thanks.

doodle

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2005

HUSNOCC Wrote:
> hi
> im having a problem , when i try to shudown my computer it takes like
> 15 minutes to show the shutdown dialog box, i tried defraging and disk
> check
> and a virus scan, but all with no use. im using win-xp pro sp2 , my
> computer
> works really fine but for this shutdown problem..
>
> i really wish to have a reply very soon, i would appreciate it so
> much.
> thanks.

check this link
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm