Shutdown Error Msg-rundll32.exe

Dear sir,

I am recieveing this error msg everytime when I shutdown my system.

rundll32.exe Needs to be closed.
How to correct it?

Regards,

Samir Damani.

----

Rundll32.exe is a process which executes DLL's and places their libraries
into the memory, so they can be used more efficiently by applications.

A good share of rundll32.exe problems seem to be caused by scumware.

What's the suspicious Rundll32.exe process
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/rundll32.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:u6p$5%23utEHA.636@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Samir Damani <samir.damani@bluebottle.com> hunted and pecked:
> Dear sir,
>
> I am recieveing this error msg everytime when I shutdown my system.
>
> rundll32.exe Needs to be closed.
> How to correct it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Samir Damani.