[SOLVED] Shuts down and reboots wen i'm afk. Post event log

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hi

It happen after I go to bead. Most of the day the laptop is idel. I use my desktop during the day.

Any one know what this means or how I can understand this log ?

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

Solution
You posted this thread in the Windows 7 section. I moved it to the laptop section. What is the make and model of your laptop? Where did you obtain your installer for Windows 7 from?
Dell latitude E6400 and I originally installed it from a cd. A month ago I used clonezila to move the volume back and forth from hdd to ssd.
Probably some power saving thing you have on, go into the power options and change everything to never sleep or max performance always
Last night it did not shut down and reboot.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
You posted this thread in the Windows 7 section. I moved it to the laptop section. What is the make and model of your laptop? Where did you obtain your installer for Windows 7 from?
Dell latitude E6400 and I originally installed it from a cd. A month ago I used clonezila to move the volume back and forth from hdd to ssd.
Probably some power saving thing you have on, go into the power options and change everything to never sleep or max performance always
Last night it did not shut down and reboot.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS