GPU -NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5
1tbSSD
2tb Harddrive
500gb- m.2
PSU 850 W ATX 80 PLUS GOLD
Ram- 16gb
Mb-MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS AM4
Problem- When i launch a game, Say the game is Apex Legends, I launch game from steam, game opens loads the shaders and what not, as soon as it tries to get to the main screen where you que for games(etc.), my entire pc shuts off, it doesn't do with Rocket league, League of legends or any other smaller games that don't take a lot to run, pc shuts of with games like, Borderlands 3, Warzone, Apex as i mentioned, those are the only ones I've tried so far.
If you anything that might help. other then trying to load games pc works fine, The CPU, SSD, PSU, MB are all new parts not even 3 months old.

Lutfij

Titan
What OS are you working with? I'd try and check to see what your BIOS version for your motherboard is and if it's pending any updates. Have you tried reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU to wipe them off your platform? When reinstalling your GPU drivers, manually reinstall said driver with the latest off of Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Reactions: Dmgtmc
Jul 20, 2022
I'll be specific about this, Hand Built, Parts are as listed
GPU -NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5
1tbSSD
2tb Harddrive
500gb- m.2
PSU 850 W ATX 80 PLUS GOLD
Ram- 16gb
Mb-MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS AM4
Problem- When i launch a game, Say the game is Apex Legends, I launch game from steam, game opens loads the shaders and what not, as soon as it tries to get to the main screen where you que for games(etc.), my entire pc shuts off, it doesn't do with Rocket league, League of legends or any other smaller games that don't take a lot to run, pc shuts of with games like, Borderlands 3, Warzone, Apex as i mentioned, those are the only ones I've tried so far.
If you anything that might help. other then trying to load games pc works fine, The CPU, SSD, PSU, MB are all new parts not even 3 months old.
I have windows 10 currently, and i just updated my GPU Drivers(After, i just reinstalled apex and tried to run it, the pc shut off at the same point, i tried updating the gpu drivers and didnt work) Another edit i should add, this started happening after i updated my CPU drivers.(Another post edit, i did the DDU on my gpu and nothing has changed)(looked at event viewer and im getting kernal power critical events

Last edited: