Honorable
Jun 27, 2015
Hi! My PC consists off:
Asus P8B75-V
Core I5 3350p - cooler stock
16 GB DDR3 1600
Sapphire 7850 2GB
Corsair Rmx 650W
I have to buy 2 fans for the side panel of my CoolerMaster Storm Trooper, since my old ones have started to be very noisy. I also use all the stock fans that came with the case. I was thinking about these models:
1.Cougar Dual-X 120mm
2.Cougar Vortex 120mm
3.Noctua NF-P12-1300
A friend of mine also recommended an Arctic Cooling F12 model. I must say I will use them at full speed. (through molex).
Which one would you recommend, and is it really worth paying about twice as much for that Noctua version? Plus, are that Cougar fans reliable? Thank you very much.

Solution
i'd say try cougar fans.
i have used noctua fans and cheap no name fans, as much as i love the better acoustic on noctua.
i also prefer to save a buck or on the fans. ( i can get 4 fans for the price of 1 noctua fan, and have far better cooling)

if you have fan headers, i would perfer to use them as they are not as aggressive as molex.

i'm having some really good result having the bottom exhaust and top as intake, it helps supply the cpu cooler with more cool air as well as cooling the ram and vrm. and pull out the hot air from the gpu area. don't worry too much as hot air going up and messes with your air intake.
i'd say try cougar fans.
i have used noctua fans and cheap no name fans, as much as i love the better acoustic on noctua.
i also prefer to save a buck or on the fans. ( i can get 4 fans for the price of 1 noctua fan, and have far better cooling)

if you have fan headers, i would perfer to use them as they are not as aggressive as molex.

i'm having some really good result having the bottom exhaust and top as intake, it helps supply the cpu cooler with more cool air as well as cooling the ram and vrm. and pull out the hot air from the gpu area. don't worry too much as hot air going up and messes with your air intake.

Solution