Sidewinder Strategic Commander soft?

I reinstalled my computer and I can't find this soft. And I realized that I
lost my Strategic Commander CD... and I can't get it nowhere!

Any idea how can I use it again? Cause Windows sees it but I have no way to
program it. I have Windows XP.

Hi Carlos,

The link is a little old but hopefully you can follow this and get a
replacement CD. If not let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Hardware and Software replacement
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

Joshua Smith
OpenGL Test Lab
Microsoft
-----

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

"Carlos Albert" <nobody@noplace> wrote in message
>I reinstalled my computer and I can't find this soft. And I realized that I
>lost my Strategic Commander CD... and I can't get it nowhere!
>
> Any idea how can I use it again? Cause Windows sees it but I have no way
> to program it. I have Windows XP.

Tnx, I live in Argentina, will see what can they do... =)

To be honest the fact is that I didn't want to have to call them, wait for
the CD, etc... I thougt that there was some way to download it as any
driver... =S

"Joshua Smith [MSFT]" <joshsm@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Carlos,
>
> The link is a little old but hopefully you can follow this and get a
> replacement CD. If not let me know and I'll see what I can do.
>
> Hardware and Software replacement
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246
>

> Joshua Smith
> OpenGL Test Lab
> Microsoft
> -----

> "Carlos Albert" <nobody@noplace> wrote in message
>>I reinstalled my computer and I can't find this soft. And I realized that
>>I lost my Strategic Commander CD... and I can't get it nowhere!
>>
>> Any idea how can I use it again? Cause Windows sees it but I have no way
>> to program it. I have Windows XP.

TheMaskaras

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013