Hi, is it possible to edit the sign in list? To many people log on using my
computer and I wish to delete a few e-mails. Is it possible? Thanks for
considering my message.

Hi,

Click on the Start menu then go to Run and type in "control userpasswords2"
without the quotes.

The User Accounts window will appear, now click on the Advanced Tab.

Now under Passwords and .NET Passports click on the Manage Passwords button.

You'll now see a list of users who have logged in using their Passport.
Select the accounts you want to remove and they won't appear in your
messenger login history.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Didier Saint Victor" <didier.st-victor@cgocable.ca> wrote in message
> Hi, is it possible to edit the sign in list? To many people log on using
> my computer and I wish to delete a few e-mails. Is it possible? Thanks
> for considering my message.

Thanks a lot Gary!

D.