Sign in problems

arthur264

Commendable
Dec 12, 2017
i just registered and can't complete the sign in because it wants me to type my email address,but there is no block to type it in.

The "contact us" button is useless because I am not a member of the media,etc,etc,etc.

arthur264

Commendable
Dec 12, 2017
Thank you. My only excuse is I am a little stressed after loosing my desktop right at "automatic bill paying time",and can't sign in to check anything because I am now restricted to using my $149 11 inch "road trip" computer. Since I don't store any fiancial websites or any passwords on it,it is impossible for me to check my payments and balances.

I have a new desktop coming tomorrow,so things should be better once I get it in and transfer my old HHD files to it. Bought a CyberpowerPC GXiVR8020A4OPT Gamer Xtreme VR with Intel i5-7400 3.0GHz, Intel Optane 16GB Memory PCIe M.2, AMD RX 580 4GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB 7200RPM HDD, WiFi, Win 10 Home), Black - VR Ready for $769,delivered from Amazon.

I can't tell you how surprised I was to have HP tell me a replacement Nvida GTX 960 video card to repair my old HP was going to cost me $600! I didn't pay much more than that for the whole desktop when I bought it a few years ago.

Anyhow,came back to Toms and signed in again to find an affordable replacement video card for my old HP-750 so I can use it in my workshop.