Question *sign* your own gpu driver?

apple tech geek

Reputable
Aug 23, 2016
hello. i got a nice rig here
although it may be old it stil packs a punch
i have 2 gtx 680's on a asus p6tSE Crossflashed toa . p6t with sli support
now for some reason nvidia graphics control panel said i needed to connect a sli bridge while there was and i could not get the sli bridge to be detected
so i followed a diy custom driver modding guide for
different sli to allow sli with non matching cards (as my devices might have very slight mismatched id's) now everything works sli performs great but there is 1 issue
i had to edit a couple of hex values inside a .sys file inside system32/driverstore
now the driver wil only load when windows is booted in test mode. not a big deal till i figured games like pubg or far cry 5 do not function while in test signing mode.
is there a way to 1 hide windows test mode from certain apps.
or 2 sign the file myself or something so i dont have to run in test mode and have the moddified file
or does anyone know a way to bypass the issue in the first place so modded drivers are not needed?
thank you in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Windows 10 are you running? Seems like an awful lot of work to make SLI work on a platform that has seen better days. Also, might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Often times lack of power can and will cause GPU issues.

apple tech geek

Reputable
Aug 23, 2016
i got a xeon w3520 clocked to 3.8 ghz (tomorrow upgrading to x5675 after i blew up my x5670)
motherboard is a asus p6t SE crossflashed to p6t (to allow sli. wich works. but nvidia control panel does not recongize my sli bridge View: https://imgur.com/a/yjWWHZX
)
ram 16 gigs 2x4 4x2
1tb sshd boot 2tb storage drive
2x gtx 680 one is some asus super clocked other is a reference card
psu is a 900 watt uni. not sure wich brand it was but its a quality unit
chassis is a define r6
os windws 10 1903

the thing is. the modded driver i have bypasses sli certification in the bios aswel as you can sli different gpu versions. this works fine running the modded driver gta 5 med to max settings above 60 fps